Myth of Scarcity
- Do Gettier problems dissolve by refining the claim/query specification?
- Can we devise a framework for estimating total theoretical state space (number of all possible states) with only partial observation of the state space (observed states)?
- Can we forecast how competitive a new market entrant will be in any given market
- What is the correlation between quality of public sector software products and financial success of those products?
- Is public sector software usability correlated with public sector software company success?
- How do people spend their days by the minute? Can we improve on the American Time Use Survey?
- How long does it take to go from research to implementation for technologies (CV, ML, Robotics)
- Should we prefer a structural bad to and unstructured bad if we can demonstrate that the bad is reduced or changed by being structurally supported
Selected Official Publications
IEEE Recommended Practice for Assessing the Impact of Autonomous and Intelligent Systems on Human Well-Being
Rumors of the demise of augmented reality developers have been greatly exaggerated (Narrator: "The Rumors were true") PDF
Facebook's AR Studio Blows the Market Wide Open (Narrator: "It actually didn't") PDF
What it's going to take for AR to take over the world PDF
Discussion with GPT on the Seegull cooperative
Selected Public Talks
"So You Think You Are Ready for AI? (2020)" YouTube
"Supercharging the Software Factory (Carnegie Mellon SEI Panel) (2019)" YouTube
"Mornings with Maria Bartiromo, November 10th (2017)" YouTube
10757400, Near eye wavefront emulating display, Granted August 25, 2020 PDF
10977818, Machine Learning Based Model Localization System, Granted April 3, 2021
Links to some of my projects
Copyright (c) 2023 Andrew Kemendo
Written in SublimeText on a self hosted LAMP stack. Come sit on my digital lawn.