- Prediction with multivariate time series events streams
- Can we forecast competitiveness of a new market entrant for any market
- Can we devise a framework for estimating state space complexity (all possible states) with only partial observation of the state space (observed states)
- Can machine systems identify novel physical phenomena outside of human sense experience (eg. X-Ray, ultrasonics)
- Can there be generalized criteria for comparing autonomous agents?
- What is the correlation between quality and financial success for public sector software products?
- Can any gettier problems resolve with better claim/query specification?
Selected Official Publications
IEEE Recommended Practice for Assessing the Impact of Autonomous and Intelligent Systems on Human Well-Being
Rumors of the demise of augmented reality developers have been greatly exaggerated (Narrator: "The Rumors were true") PDF
Facebook's AR Studio Blows the Market Wide Open (Narrator: "It actually didn't") PDF
What it's going to take for AR to take over the world PDF
Ryan and Andrew? show
Selected Public Talks
"So You Think You Are Ready for AI? (2020)" YouTube
"Supercharging the Software Factory (Carnegie Mellon SEI Panel) (2019)" YouTube
"Mornings with Maria Bartiromo, November 10th (2017)" YouTube
10757400, Near eye wavefront emulating display, Granted August 25, 2020 PDF
20180189974A1 Machine Learning Based Model Localization System, Filed Feb 23, 2018
Links to some of my projects
Copyright (c) 2020 Andrew Kemendo
Written in Wordpad and served on a single FreeBSD Apache server. I'm easy to contact if you know where to look.